SSIS - Raw file reader utility
I have put together a little utility to read raw files. Before I finish it off I would like some feeback.
The current feature set is;
- Read any SSIS Raw file
- Results displayed in a grid
- Columns automatically resized
- Order of columns can be changed
- The results can be ordered by clicking on the column headings
- You can choose which columns to display (will improve performance for
- Data can be copied from the results grid using CTRL+C
- Any set of cells can be copied from the results grid by using the CTRL key
- Column headers can be included or excluded from the copied data
- Will remember the last 10 files used
- Reading of data can be automatic when the columns are read or the data can
be read manually once you have selected the columns you want
- Column selection mechanism is similiar to that in SSIS components
- Notification when the currently loaded raw file has changed i.e.
package is rerun
- Opton to automatically reload file when file changes
- Sizeable window to maximise viewing of data in the grid.
You can download it here SQL Server 2005 Integration Services Raw file reader