Entity Framework how to stop your DBA having a heart attack

My code and presentation from my session at Developer Day 8 are now available here

DDD_8-Entity_Framework Code
Entity framework presentation

Any questions let me know.

Also for more on the new features in Entity Framework v next go to http://blogs.msdn.com/adonet/archive/2009/08/05/improvements-to-the-generated-sql-in-net-4-0-beta1.aspx

Published Saturday, January 30, 2010 2:30 PM by simonsabin

Comments

Sunday, January 31, 2010 8:18 AM by DDD8 – My thoughts.. « MS Blog

# DDD8 – My thoughts.. « MS Blog

Pingback from  DDD8 – My thoughts.. « MS Blog

Sunday, January 31, 2010 1:10 PM by SqlServerKudos

# Entity Framework how to stop your DBA having a heart attack

Kudos for a great Sql Server article - Trackback from SqlServerKudos

Monday, February 1, 2010 8:38 AM by The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock » The Morning Brew #529

# The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock » The Morning Brew #529

Pingback from  The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock  » The Morning Brew #529

# Recent resources on Entity Framework 4 « IUpdateable from Eric Nelson

Pingback from  Recent resources on Entity Framework 4 «  IUpdateable from Eric Nelson

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:39 PM by Simon Sabin UK SQL Consultant's Blog

# ORMs - should DBAs just chill out

Friday, March 12, 2010 11:40 PM by Simon Sabin UK SQL Consultant's Blog

# ORMs - Should DBAs just lighten up?

I did a presentation at DDD8 on the entity framework and how to stop your DBA from having a heart attack

Saturday, March 13, 2010 12:08 AM by SimonS Blog on SQL Server Stuff

# ORMs - Should DBAs just lighten up?

# OPC Diary » Blog Archive » Entity Framework 4.1 Code First ???SQL Server??????????????????????????????

Pingback from  OPC Diary  » Blog Archive   » Entity Framework 4.1 Code First ???SQL Server??????????????????????????????

# Recent resources on Entity Framework 4 | IUpdateable from Eric Nelson (UK)

Pingback from  Recent resources on Entity Framework 4 | IUpdateable from Eric Nelson (UK)