Ten reasons to attend SQLBits X
If you are contemplating attending then I hope the following will convince you,
The ten reasons to attend
1. 90 hours of pre con content from the best speakers around the world..Choose from 15 full day deep dive session for only £300. (full conference is only £475) http://sqlbits.com/information/TrainingDay.aspx
2. 73 sessions over Friday and Saturday on all aspects of SQL Server, including many on SQL Server 2012. http://sqlbits.com/information/Agenda.aspx
3. Best opportunity to network with like minded professionals. We expect to have over 1200 attend through the 3 days, we have two excellent events in the evening for you to relax and discuss the days activities (or not).
4. Meet the product team. The people that are responsible for building SQL Server. We have 24 people from Microsoft including Quentin Clark, Mark Souza, Conor Cunningham, Gert Drapers. 8 from the core product team, 5 from SQLCAT and hopefully 4 from CSS. http://sqlbits.com/information/PublicSpeakers.aspx
5. Learn about SQL Server 2012 from the people that have already implemented it. You will hear from both Microsoft and independent consultants on their experiences.
6. The most SQL Server 2012 content in Europe this year
7. Attend the SQL CAT clinic and get your problems answered. With all the SQL knowledge we will have present someone will definitely be able to help.
8. Speak directly to vendors in one place. We have a large selection of vendors in our exhibition space. Most vendors make products that make your life easier. Having them all in once place saves you a huge amount of time by enabling you talk to them all in one place. http://sqlbits.com/
9. Learn what SQL Server 2012 can do for you. With “Always on”, column store, programmability changes and SQL Server Data Tools there is a huge amount in SQL 2012 to make your systems run faster and let you develop solutions faster.
10. Its the best SQL conference in the world. Everyone we speak to says that SQLBits is the conference they want to come back to. The atmosphere, the content, the people, all make it the best conference to attend to learn about SQL Server
We are getting registrations at an unprecedented rate and even though we have double the capacity of a normal SQLBits we expect to be full by mid February. Thats only 3 weeks away.
If you want to attend you must register now to avoid disappointment.